Alice Waters is a renowned chef and restaurateur who has been teaching the art of cooking for decades. Her MasterClass on Home Cooking has received positive reviews from various sources. Here are some of the key takeaways from the reviews:
- Waters’ course is fun and eye-opening, teaching you how to use fresh but minimal ingredients
- The course offers a lesson in how to get the best out of the farmer’s market
- Waters’ cooking philosophy is shared throughout the course
- The course offers simple dishes that anyone can cook
- Waters offers a lot of insightful comments that a regular chef wouldn’t think to make
- None of the reviews cited any significant cons.
- Waters’ MasterClass on Home Cooking is highly recommended
- The course is informative, engaging, and entertaining
- Waters’ vast experience in cooking is evident throughout the course
In conclusion, if you are interested in learning the art of home cooking from a renowned chef, Alice Waters’ MasterClass is worth considering.