We’ve put together a list of the easiest steps you can take to check your WAEC result online. This will help you check your WAEC result successfully.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an exam board that runs the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, which is used to get into university and Jamb in West African countries. The council has helped improve education in Anglophone West African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Gambia.
How to Check WAEC Result Online in Gambia 2023
Here are the steps you need to take to check your online Gambian WAEC result.
- Visit https://app.waecgambia.org/resultchecker/resultchecker.aspx to check your Gambia WAEC results.
- Choose the type of test (such as S S S C E).
- Enter your 10-digit Index Number.
- Choose the year of your exam, such as 2023
- Check your Index Number and the year of your exam. This is to make sure that the information about your exam is correct.
- On the back of your Scratch card, you can find the Card Serial Number.
Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card, such as 01234567890.
- Click “Submit” and wait for the information to show up in the pop-up window. This could take some time. Make sure that your browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off.
- You can see what the Gambia WAEC Result Checker looks like in the picture below.
Gambia waec result
Gambia WAEC Result Checker Requirements.
Here’s everything you need to know to check your score online.
- Your 10-digit Index number is needed.
- Find the number on the back of your scratch card.
- input your scratch card’s 12-digit PIN.
PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY READING:
- FREE NECO Further Mathematics Expo Questions and Answers 2023/2024 (Objectives and Essay)
- FREE WAEC Further Mathematics Expo Questions and Answers 2023/2024 (Objectives and Essay)
- FREE Midnight JAMB EXPO For Agricultural Science 2023/2024 (Questions and Answers)
- FREE Midnight JAMB EXPO For CRK 2023/2024 (Questions and Answers)
- Midnight JAMB EXPO For Accounting 2023/2024 (Questions and Answers)