JAMB Agric, JAMB Agric Science, JAMB Agricultural Science, JAMB Agriculture Questions, JAMB Agric Questions 2023 | In this examination guide, I will provide free examples of previous JAMB Agric random repeated questions. You will comprehend how JAMB Agric inquiries are constructed as well as numerous other examination specifics.
Always Refresh this page in every 5minutes starting from 1 hours to the exam
JAMB Agric Science questions and Answers
Texture of the soil is characterised as
A. distribution of soil particles of various diameters
B. soil particulate arrangement in a soil sample
C. the rate of water and oxygen movement through the soil
D. soil particulate distribution in a sample
Slate originates from
Other than the following, soil can be evacuated in the following ways:
D. porous pipelines
Which soil profile stratum does not support biological activity?
A. progenitor material
Which of the following is not a consequence of poorly-drained soil?
A. mottling close to the peak
B. reduction in root depth
C. alteration in the pigmentation of the subsoil
D. decrease in organic matter content
Except for the following, the common surveying apparatus for farmland includes the following:
A. Ranging pole
B. prismatic compass
C. gunters necklace
7. When establishing pastures, it is ideal to:
A. only sow cereals
B. only cultivate legumes
C. sow a combination of cereals and legumes
D. permit the growth of native grasses
8. The distance between two consecutive yam mounds should be approximately
Which of the following functions of ruminal microorganisms is not correct?
A. Hydrolysis of cellulose
B. transformation of plant-protein
C. synthesis of vitamin B
D. Gas production in the remen
The portion of the ruminant stomach that secretes digestive fluids is the
Use of English Questions and Answers on the Jamb
Mathematics Questions and Answers for the Jamb
List of institutions and their programmes
List of schools and their admissions standards
List of Nigerian Federal Universities and Their Tuition
List of Nigerian State Universities and Their Tuition
11. The most crucial of all production parameters in crop farming is
Which of these agricultural animals is considered to be monogastric?
13. The act of mating in poultry is known as copulation.
14. A sign of heat in agricultural animals includes
A. profuse salivation
B. vulvovaginal secretions
C. trouble in respiration
D. continuous urination.
15. The anti-sterility vitamin in animal nutrition is folic acid
A. vitamin K
B. vitamin E
C. vitamin C
D. vitamin B.
16. Typically, the relative humidity in an incubator is tuned to
A. 10% – 30%
B. 40% – 60%
C. 70% – 80%
D. 90% – 100%.
17. A significant sweet potato pest whose larvae decimate the plant’s foliage is
A. leaf miners
B. weevils mea
C. mealy insects
Aphids belonging to species D.
18. Soil fertility under forest is maintained primarily by
A. nutrient recycling
B. rodent activities
C. being shielded from the sun’s direct radiation
D. preventing rainfall from striking the soil directly.
19. The Mendelian law of segregation states that characteristics concealed in an F1 generation reappear in a ratio in the F2 generation.
A. 1: 2
B. 2: 2
C. 1 : 3
D. 3: 2
19 The strain of sheep that is widespread in Nigeria is
West African miniature ewe
A heifer is a female cattle that has not given birth to a calf or developed into a mature bovine.
22. Population growth is the primary factor necessitating the expansion of agriculture.
D. animal power
Which of the following groups of commodities is primarily grown in Nigeria’s rainforest zone?
A. Millet, sweet potato, and coconut
B. Corn, cacao, and cassava
C. Sorghum, yam, and date
Wheat, Irish potato, and peanut
24. In domesticated animals, gonads are reproductive organs.
Reproduction of D.
Which of the following combinations of agricultural inputs promotes produce health?
A. Tractor and currency
Irrigation and fertiliser are B.
Work bull and equipment
D. Sword and pouches
When producers engage in both plant and animal husbandry, they are engaged in agriculture.
A. begin farming
B. combined framing
C. mixed cultivation
D. plant rotation
The form of demand that is elastic is one in which a change in price…
A. causes a greater shift in the quantity of products demanded.
B. of a commodity results in little or no demand change
C. results in a proportional change in commodity demand
D. cannot affect the quantity demanded of a commodity.
Typically, farm labour is measured in hours.
A. sum of compensation paid to employees
B. the number of hours or days worked by a labourer
C. education level of labour
D. type of labour performed.
A piece of information included in agricultural payroll records is
Date of first employment
B. equity-derived earnings
Total credit, or C.
30. Retailers may manufacture artificial scarcity of products by
A. price increase
C. under producing
The most efficient means of disseminating information to producers is by means of
A. individual strategy
B. group technique
C. bulk technique
D. cooperative approach
32. The virus that causes avian influenza is a
The most effective method(s) for regulating fish capture is/are
Gill-netting and electrofishing are prohibited.
B. quota and mesh-size control
C. beach seine approach
D. dynamic netting
The duty of exposing producers to scientific information falls on
A. academic institution
B. agricultural settlers
C. agro-service centres
D. extension personnel
excluding the following agricultural production factors:
Answers to 2021 JAMB Agricultural Examination Questions
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. D 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. D 9. D 10. A
WAEC Agricultural Science 2023 Answers
WAEC 2023 Agricultural Science Answers Loading...
If you have any queries about the JAMB Agric queries and Answers 2023, please leave a comment below.
PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY READING:
- FREE Midnight JAMB EXPO For CRK 2023/2024 (Questions and Answers)
- Midnight JAMB EXPO For Accounting 2023/2024 (Questions and Answers)
- Legit WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers 2023/2024 (Theory and Objectives)
- Legit NECO Civic Education Expo Questions and Answers 2023/2024 (Theory and Objectives)
- Update and Link Email on JAMB Portal 2023 (Complete Guide)