JAMB regularization is a process that allows students or graduates without a JAMB registration number or admission letter to regularize their admission status with JAMB. It is an important step for those who gained admission to a university without going through JAMB or obtaining a JAMB registration number.
Can JAMB Regularization Be Done Twice?
Yes, JAMB regularization can be done twice. According to JambandWaec.com (JAW), JAMB regularization can be done twice in the following scenarios:
- JAMB Disapproval: If JAMB disapproves your admission with a reason, you can perform regularization to rectify the issue before submitting your admission to the school.
- Personal Observation: If you notice any discrepancies or errors in your admission details before submitting them to the school, you can perform regularization to correct the information.
It is important to note that JAMB regularization is a one-time process for each admission. Once you have regularized your admission, you cannot perform the process again for the same admission.
JAMB Regularization Process
The JAMB regularization process involves the following steps:
- Visit the JAMB eFacility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile using your email address and password.
- Click on “Late (Retroactive) Application” from the menu options.
- Select “Regularization” and provide the required information, including your JAMB registration number (if available), previous admission details, and current admission details.
- Pay the regularization fee, which is usually specified on the JAMB portal.
- Print the JAMB regularization slip as evidence of the process.
FAQs about JAMB Regularization
Here are some frequently asked questions about JAMB regularization:
1. What is the purpose of JAMB regularization?
The purpose of JAMB regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission details that align with your admission and registration records in the school.
2. Is JAMB regularization compulsory?
JAMB regularization is compulsory for students or graduates who gained admission without a JAMB registration number or without going through the JAMB process. It is necessary for processes such as NYSC registration and Direct Entry.
3. Can I perform JAMB regularization after NYSC registration?
It is advisable to complete JAMB regularization before NYSC registration to ensure that your admission status is properly recognized by JAMB and the NYSC.
4. Can I perform JAMB regularization for multiple admissions?
Yes, you can perform JAMB regularization for multiple admissions, as long as each admission is separate and has not been previously regularized.
JAMB regularization is an important process for students or graduates who gained admission without a JAMB registration number or without going through the JAMB process. It can be done twice in specific situations, such as JAMB disapproval or personal observation of errors. By following the JAMB regularization process outlined above, you can ensure that your admission status is properly recognized by JAMB and other relevant institutions.