Download the PDF of Junior Basic Science Past Questions and Answers. Are you looking for JSS3 Integrated Science Past Questions? JSCE fundamental science questions are simple to answer if you pay special attention to some key points in this text.
The significance of these gathered and downloaded Junior WAEC Basic Science past questions is to provide current and future JSCE candidates with access to a comprehensive set of JSS3 previous questions.
You will be able to score extremely high on the upcoming JSCE test if you commit a significant amount of time to studying and practising with these Junior previous problems in Basic Science. Practise is the only way to master any subject, no matter how difficult it appears.
We have intriguing articles that will help you prepare for the next JSS3, and we recommend that you read, contemplate, and absorb them.
Facts about Junior WAEC Basic Science Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Integrated Science Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC secret is to get like 7-12 years Junior WAEC Integrated Science past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Basic Science repeated questions
1. Which of these organs secretes carbon dioxide and excess sugar in the body?
A. Bladder B. Kidney
2. An injury that occurs to a muscle is called.
A. cramp B. dislocation
C. fracture D. sprain
3. The following are examples of biodegradable materials EXCEPT
A. banana B. nylon bag
C. orange peels D. waste plants
E. yam peelings
4. Which of these is a cash crop?
5. Substances taken medically for physiological set up of the body is called
6. The plant structure that gives it the green colour is the
A. cell membrane
B. cell wall
7. Which of the following is a vertebrate animal?
A. Cockroach B. Crab C. Fish
D. Millipede E. Spider
8. The part of a respiratory system that carries air directly to the lung is the
A. bronchi B. diaphragm C. larynx
D. pharynx E. trachea
9. The human respiratory system consists of the following EXCEPT
A. bronchi B. larynx C. lungs
D. rib E. trachea
10. In the female reproductive organ, eggs are stored in the
C. fallopian tube
11. The scapula is an example of a
A. flat bone
B. irregular bone
C. long bone
D. short bone E. skull bone
12. Deficiency in vitamin A causes
A. abdominal pains
C. night blindness
13. Palm leaf is a raw material used in making
A. bag B. belt
C. clothes D. sacks
14. The following are sources of domestic accident EXCEPT
A. broken plates
D. slippery floor
E. water pipe
15. The following factors affect only aquatic habitat EXCEPT
C. soil type
16. Plants survive in water because
A. the cuticle is thick and well – developed
B. the leaves have well – developed airspaces
C. the shoots are well – developed
D. the trunk is big
E. they have well – developed roots
17. In which form is excess sugar stored in the body?
18. Which of these drugs taken by a patient helps to reduce stress?
19. An agent that passes pathogen from one living organism to another is
A. air B. food
C. soil D. vector
20. Which of these diseases can be contracted through impure drinking water?
D. Typhoid fever
E. Whooping cough
21. During fertilization, the pollen and the ovule fuse to form the
22. The following are common signs of sexually transmitted infections EXCEPT
A. appearance of rashes on the body
B. bleeding from the vagina
C. chest contraction
D. discharge from sex organ
E. itching in the sex organ
23. The consequence of sexually transmitted infection is
E. whooping cough
24. Which of these hormones increases the body’s metabolic rate?
25. In which part of the eye is the pupil located?
B. Eye lashes
E. Upper eyelid
26. The outer part of the ear is called the
A. auditory canal
B. ear drum
E. semicircular canal
27. The process of taking a baby off an entirely milk diet and replace it with other foods is referred to
28. The care given to a woman in labour and immediately after delivery is called
29. What is the function of chlorine added to sewage treatment?
A. Filter the water
B. Increase the sewage
C. Kill the micro-organisms
D. Reduce the sewage
E. Strengthen the micro-organisms
30. The following are skills needed to cope with drug abuse EXCEPT
How to Get Junior WAEC Basic Science Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Account Name: ADEYEMI TOFUNMI
Account No: 3121441480
Bank: FIRST BANK
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Samuel via WhatsApp 07033938115.