Download the PDF of past Junior WAEC Civic Education questions and answers. Are you looking for JSS3 Civic Education Past Questions? JSCE Civic Education questions are simple to answer if you pay special attention to some key points in this text.
The significance of these gathered and downloaded Junior WAEC Civic Education past questions is to provide current and future JSCE candidates with access to a comprehensive set of JSS3 previous questions.
You will be able to score extremely high on the upcoming JSCE test if you commit a significant amount of time to studying and practising with these Junior previous questions in Civic Education. Practise is the only way to master any subject, no matter how difficult it appears.
We have intriguing articles that will help you prepare for the next JSS3, and we recommend that you read, contemplate, and absorb them.
Facts about Junior WAEC Civic Education Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 Civic Education questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE Civic Education questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC Civic Education must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC Civic Education secret is to get like 7-12 years Junior WAEC Civic Education past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC Junior WAEC Civic Education likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Civic Education repeated questions
1. Only one of the following is NOT a negative value.
B. Drug abuse
C. Examination malpractice
2. A good citizen should stand at attention whenever the national___________ is being sang.
A. anthem B. pledge
C. music D. Muslim’s song
E. Christian’s song
3. What is the full meaning of UDHR?
A. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
B. Universal Deformation of Human Rights
C. Universal Defence of Human Rights
D. Universal Definition of Human Rights
E. Universal Documentation of Human Rights
4. Who is the National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission? Professor
A. Attahiru M. Jega
B. E. C. Amucheazi
C Humphrey Nwosu
D. Ime Ewa
E Maurice lwu.
5. Which of the Nigerian cities is referred to as “the city where no one is a stranger”?
6. The law enforcement agencies include the following, EXCEPT.
7. What is the full meaning of SSS?
A Source of State Security
B State Safety Security
C State Security Service
D. State Securities Service
E. State Self-employment Security.
8. Nigeria became a republic of twelve (12) states in
A.1960 B.1963 C. 1966
D. 1967 E. 1968
9. One of these is NOT an objective of population census. It
A. determines population size
B. reveals available man power
C. reveals the number of aliens
D. is used to asses standard of hiring
E. is used by the government for the allocation of resources.
10. The following are the types of Human rights, EXCEPT.
A. Civil B. Economic C. Military D. Political
11. Who was the Head of State who states were created in 1996? General
A. Abdulsalam Abubakar
B. Ibrahim B. Babangida
C. Muhammadu Buhari
D. Muhammed Sani Abacha
E. Olusegun Obasanjo
12. What is the name of the white lady who gave Nigeria her name?
A. Flora Lugard
B. Flora Shaw
C. Flora Show
D. Florence Shaw
E. Mrs. Lugard.
13. Who led the 1967-70 Biafran war? It was
A. Chief Chukwumeka Odumegu Ojukwu
B. Chief C. C. Onoh
C. Dr, Alex Ekwueme
D. Nnamdi Azikwe
E. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
14. Where is the hometown of President Goodluck Jonathan?
15. Who established the first Political Party in Nigeria?
A. Ahmadu Bello
B. Ernest Shonekan
C. Herbert Macauley
D. Nnarndi Azikwe
E. Obafemi Awolowo.
16. Election is the process through which people______ their leaders.
A. choose B. impose
C. manipulate D. prevent
17. At what age is one qualified to vote in an electron in Nigeria?
A. Sixteen B. Eighteen C. Twenty
D. Twenty five E. Thirty.
18. The National Party of Nigeria existed during the republic.
A. first B. second C. third
D. fourth E. fifth.
19. One of these is NOT a feature of the Nigerian constitution.
A. Customs and traditions
B. Distribution of powers.
D. Procedure for amendment
E. Rights of citizens.
20. Which of the following organs of government is responsible for interpreting the law?
A. Barristers B. Executive C. Judiciary
D. Legislature E. Party organs.
To get the full newly up to date Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers, The price of this past question is N1,000.
How to Get Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Account Name: ADEYEMI TOFUNMI
Account No: 3121441480
Bank: FIRST BANK
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Samuel via WhatsApp 07033938115.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Junior WAEC Integrated Science Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.