Maine Pine Tree Card is Maine’s Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card, which is used to distribute food stamps (also known as SNAP benefits) and/or cash benefits to eligible individuals and families.
The card works like a debit or credit card and can be used at stores that accept EBT. In this blog post, we will discuss how to check your Maine Pine Tree Card balance and answer some frequently asked questions.
How to Check Your Maine Pine Tree Card Balance
There are several ways to check your Maine Pine Tree Card balance:
- Call the Maine EBT customer service number: You can call the Maine EBT customer service number at 1-800-477-7428 to check your balance. You will need to enter your card number and PIN to access your account.
- Check your balance online: You can check your balance online by creating a My Maine Connection account. Once you have created an account, you can log in and check your balance.
- Use the Providers app: You can download the Providers app to see nearby stores that accept EBT and check your balance.
- Check your balance at an ATM: You can check your balance at an ATM that displays the Quest logo.
- Check your balance at the store: You can check your balance at the store by swiping your card and entering your PIN. Your balance will be displayed on the receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Maine Pine Tree Card? The Maine Pine Tree Card is Maine’s EBT card, which is used to distribute food stamps and/or cash benefits to eligible individuals and families.
- How do I apply for the Maine Pine Tree Card? You can apply for the Maine Pine Tree Card by contacting your local Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) office or by applying online through the My Maine Connection website.
- When will I receive my benefits? Maine sends out benefits from the 10th to the 14th of every month, based on the last digit of your birth day. You can check the full deposit schedule to find out which day you’ll get your food stamps.
- What should I do if I lose my Maine Pine Tree Card? If you lose your Maine Pine Tree Card, you should call the Maine EBT hotline as soon as possible at 1-800-477-7428. If someone manages to use your card, you won’t be able to get those benefits back, so make sure you call right away!
- How do I check my P-EBT balance? Once you have set up your PIN for your child’s P-EBT card, you can check your balance by calling 1-800-477-7428 and logging into your account using your card number and PIN.