Download the PDF of previous Junior Agricultural Science questions and answers. Are you looking for JSS3 Agricultural Science Past Questions? JSCE Agricultural Science questions are simple to answer if you pay attention to few key points in this post.
If you are a JSS3 student preparing for the Junior WAEC Agricultural Science exam, you may be wondering where to find past questions and answers to help you prepare. Look no further! In this article, we will provide you with a list of resources where you can find Junior WAEC Agricultural Science past questions and answers.
The significance of these collated and downloaded Junior WAEC Agricultural Science past questions is to provide current and future JSCE candidates with access to a comprehensive set of JSS3 past questions.
You will be able to score extremely high on the upcoming JSCE test if you commit a significant amount of time to studying and practising with these Junior previous questions in Agricultural Science. Practise is the only way to master any subject, no matter how difficult it appears.
We have intriguing articles that will help you prepare for the next JSS3, and we recommend that you read, contemplate, and absorb them.
Facts about Junior WAEC Agricultural Science Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Agricultural Science Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC secret is to get like 7-12 years past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Agricultural Science repeated questions 2023
1. Agriculture is BEST defined as the production of______and ______
A. crops, animals
B. farm animals, domestic animals
C. fishes, aquatic animals
D. flowers, tree crops
E. food crops, cash crops
2. The stages of agricultural development in Nigeria include the following EXCEPT.
A. bush fallowing
B. commercial farming
C. crop rotation
D. ley farming
E. shifting cultivation
3. Apiculture deals with the keeping of
A. bees. B. ducks C. rabbits D. snails
4. The following crops are sources of carbohydrate EXCEPT.
A. cocoyam. B. millet. C. rice. D. spinach E. yam.
5. Which of the following aquatic animals is a fish?
A. Crab B. Lobster C. Prawn D. Shark E. Shrimp
6. The top layer of earth’s crust from which plants derive their food for growth and development is known as
A. field B. humus C. land D. rock E. soil.
7. A soil sample whose particles pass through a mesh with diameter 0.02-0.002mm when sieved is
B. coarse sand
C. fine gravel.
8. The relative proportion of sand, silt and clay in a soil sample is referred to as soil
9. Which of the following soil components is essential for decomposition of green manure? Soil
A. air B. micro organism C. mineral matter D. organic matter E. water
10. Loam is referred to as the best soil for crop production because it has
A. balanced mixture of clay and sand.
B. high soil water retaining capacity.
C. large pore spaces for macro-nutrients.
D. low organic matter content.
E. neutral pH level all round the season.
11. The upward movement of water in soil is known as
13. Which of the following branches of agriculture will a farmer who is interested in ornamental plants engage in?
- Junior WAEC English Language Past Questions and Answers PDF for (JSCE) JSS3
- Junior WAEC Basic Science Past Questions and Answers PDF for (JSCE) JSS3
- Junior WAEC Past Questions and Answers: Your Ultimate Study Guide
- Do JAMB Repeat Past Questions? Clearing Up the Confusion
- Can JAMB Give A Candidate Two Admissions in CAPS?
Use the diagram below to answer questions 14 and 15.
14. The farm tool represented above is called a/an
E. pick axe.
15. The farm tool above is used for the following farm operations EXCEPT.
A. cutting of logs.
B. felling trees.
C. splitting of firewood.
D. trimming of hedges.
E. uprooting of stumps.
16. Animal-driven machines used on the farm for ridge making are usually pulled by
A. camel B. donkey C. goat D. horse E. sheep
17. A farm machine used for breaking down of large soil particles is called a/an
A. excavator B. harrow
C. mower D. plough
18. Bulldozer is used for the following farming activities EXCEPT.
A. bush clearing.
B. telling of trees.
C. pulling of farm implement.
D. moving large quantity of soil.
E. stumping of tree trunks.
How to Get Junior WAEC Basic Science Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Account Name: ADEYEMI TOFUNMI
Account No: 3121441480
Bank: FIRST BANK
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Samuel via WhatsApp 07033938115.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Junior WAEC Integrated Science Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.
Preparing for the Junior WAEC Agricultural Science exam can be challenging, but with the right resources and practice, you can succeed. Use the resources listed above to find past questions and answers, and practice as much as possible to improve your chances of success. Good luck!